An environment where you can grow (technically).
(Readingtime: 2 minutes)
Every year we are growing by 25%+ because we understand the surplus value and talents of our employees! This only works in combination with cool projects and great expert teams.
No more impersonal giant companies with anonymous developer batteries and no longer a start up: Our expert teams is growing each year. That is the reason why we get the contract for the best projects.
What is important for us?
Who are we and how many?
- Group: 400 (Location Vienna – (155)
- 225 Developer (170 backend / 55 frontend)
- 50 Business Analysts (all with technical training)
- 30 DevOps - 35 Tester
- 40 Project Manager
- 20 Scrum Master
Locations of development
Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Hungary
Which projects we have realized?
You have probably already seen or used our software:
EBV Motor Vehicle Appraisal Platform
- 90 % of registered cars in Austria have a vignette printed with our software.
Schoolfox / Fox Education Communication Platform
- 300.000 active teachers/parents/students use this system. The auto-translate-function for text messages in 24 languages dissolves barrier between parents and teachers. Special feature: Cloude storage + videochat. The former start-up was bought by Unicorn “Gostudent”.
Backoffice of the Fairplane Flight Refund Platform
- 650.000+ claims for air travel delays settled.
Automation Platform for insurance brokers
- The real tariff costs are calculated immediately with Risk Rule Engine. With the portal, insurance can be taken out digitally. This saves 4 million pages of printed forms.
Corporate Payment Platform
- With the platform, major customers of an international bank are directly connected to payment transactions. It regularly handles peaks of 1 million transactions per hour. -> The largest salary payments are over 1 billion euros per block!
What can you expect from us?
No fixed specifications, courses, budgets or benchmarks. We have brought variety into the customer base: with 115 active customers reaching from snow removal tour planning to complex trade finance systems. You can take on tasks in various projects and different functions according to your own career planning - instead of changing the whole job.
Typical jobs in our team
Software Developer (Freelancer/Employee)
We will find projects for you as a developer in the .Net or Java environment that fits perfectly. Unless you have not "stop learning", you have come to the right place.
Common techstack: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Typescript, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, REST
Project Manager or IT Consultant (Freelancer/Employee)
We are looking for bright minds as interface between business and technology who have a technical background as well as the ability to keep up with the progress and have a say.
Java Solution Architect (Freelancer/Employee)
We are looking for architects who don't only float in the cloud.
Let's discuss the difference between Enterprise/Solution/Technical Architect!
Business Analyst (Freelancer/Employee)
Your name in the user stories stands for quality and a few questions -brevity is the soul of wit.
Cloud Data Engineer (Freelancer/Employee)
Build cloud-based data warehouses of the next generation with Data Vault.
Data Stack: CI/CD mit Jenkins, Snowflake, Kafka, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, sowie Azure Stack (ML, AKS, Data Factory, PowerBI)
No CV necessary for the first Session - let's have a call!
When you call, you come directly to someone who really has something to say (no office, no HR - promised).
In the first meeting (max. 15 minutes) we talk about the following topics:
• Detailed no buzzword role description
• Transparent salary structure
• Honest feedback in 3 days whether we have a match - instead of "Let's see"
• Team structure overview
• What´s uniqe @ specific group?
Let's have a phone call (06641253001) or video chat!