Platform for Enforcing Passenger Claims
Case Study FairPlane
FairPlane stands up for passenger rights in cases of late, cancelled, or overbooked flights. They assist airline passengers in enforcing their claims without needing to assume cost risks.
A system was needed to quickly enforce passenger claims, which meant automating their systems and processes. They also needed to import a vast amount of flight data quickly and securely.
Specific-Group developed a back-end system to integrate their processes in a flexible way. This allowed for:
- Continuous management of passenger claims from case sign-in to settlement.
- Integration of numerous internal and external systems including: software for lawyers, accounting, and online banking.
- Near-real-time processing of all flight movements over Europe.
- Custom user interfaces, master data management, and written brief templates.
The custom solution prepared by Specific-Group is an essential part of transaction processing at FairPlane. System features include:
- Back-end systems that can be efficiently adapted to dynamic business processes.
- Largely automated operational tasks.
- Fast and convenient handling of passenger claims.
- Excellent interplay with linked systems.
- High employee and customer satisfaction and acceptance.
The solution provided by Specific-Group allows us to transact our core business quickly and efficiently and provide our customers with smooth service. Implementation was professional, cooperative, and results-oriented.