Solution: Integration of an Insurance Broker Platform
Case Study IGV Austria
IGV Austria is an association of high-level Austrian insurance brokers all located under one roof. This association provides strength in numbers, and moves more than 200 million euros of premium volume. IGV makes it easier for members to conduct their business successfully, improve procedures, speed up implementation, and optimise costs.
To optimise IGV’s procedures, SPG saw it was necessary to integrate the heterogeneous system landscape, including external connections. The smooth interplay of all components, access to insurers, and the care and maintenance of rates were all preconditions for a customer-oriented service.
In collaboration with Specific-Group, a series of detailed solutions were prepared in order to optimise processes and ensure efficient integration. The solutions include:
- Provision of rate comparisons
- Interfaces for issuing online policies
- Integration of new rates in the pricing system
- Survey management for risk analysis of commercial customers
- Creation and maintenance of various interfaces, e.g. for master data systems
The custom solutions from Specific-Group contribute substantially to the IGV’s success:
- The systems and external services work smoothly together.
- Vastly different, yet highly-detailed solutions from a single source: Specific-Group.
- Efficient process automation.
- Faster and more convenient handling for members.
- Increased member and customer satisfaction.
Specific-Group has given us professional solutions for the most varying fields, which considerably increase the value of the services for our members — all from a single source. We especially value the collaborative co-operation and rapid implementation cycles. Specific-Group gives our projects the necessary continuity and stability to protect the quality of our normal, ongoing business.