FairPlane stands up for passenger rights in cases of late, cancelled, or overbooked flights. They assist airline passengers in enforcing their claims without needing to assume cost risks.
A system was needed to quickly enforce passenger claims, which meant automating their systems and processes. They also needed to import a vast amount of flight data quickly and securely.
Specific-Group developed a back-end system to integrate their processes in a flexible way. This allowed for:
- Continuous management of passenger claims from case sign-in to settlement.
- Integration of numerous internal and external systems including: software for lawyers, accounting, and online banking.
- Near-real-time processing of all flight movements over Europe.
- Custom user interfaces, master data management, and written brief templates.
The custom solution prepared by Specific-Group is an essential part of transaction processing at FairPlane. System features include:
- Back-end systems that can be efficiently adapted to dynamic business processes.
- Largely automated operational tasks.
- Fast and convenient handling of passenger claims.
- Excellent interplay with linked systems.
- High employee and customer satisfaction and acceptance.
The solution provided by Specific-Group allows us to transact our core business quickly and efficiently and provide our customers with smooth service. Implementation was professional, cooperative, and results-oriented.