“Omnichannel Management” is a customer-centred networking of all customer channels for optimised customer communications. The goal is first to understand customer contact as a lifecycle, and secondly to meet the customer in optimal terms across all channels in each phase of this cycle.
What are some examples of customer channels?
Customer channels are marketing events, the Internet, direct or multi-level marketing, a support hotline, retail business, wholesale business, and mobile distribution channels.
What is meant by “customer lifecycle”?
The customer lifecycle is a series of phases through which a customer’s relationship with your business passes. A customer contact is made in the Initial Phase and is consolidated in the Socialisation Phase. A –customer makes a purchase and expands this commitment in the Growth Phase. The Mature Phase deepens cooperation and focuses on efficiency. The Termination Phase describes the period between the completion of the initial transaction and the Abstinence Phase, where the relationship stagnates. Revitalisation makes the revival of the business contact possible, and the cycle begins again.
What is meant by “Omnichannel Management”?
The goal of this concept is the digital networking of all customer channels with corresponding support for an actively-controlled management of the customer lifecycle. The concept is also a strategic guideline: for the customer, an enterprise value (customer-centricity); and for IT, a challenging, skill-intensive, long-term project.
To be successful, SPG believes that Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and customer databases must be networked with support databases and distribution management systems. Recognition functions for identifying and tagging customers should be appended in your distribution channels. Equipping retail business with customer support and sales histories provides opportunity for smooth, personalised consulting and strategic response to objections and/or feedback. Marketing messages use the data to raise efficiency and to address target audiences directly. Moreover, the transparency of your logistics should be increased for distribution, support, and all customer channels. Preferably, they should be integrated directly with customer processes so your customer can access information at all times to a.) learn what you are currently doing for him/her and/or b.) what you might deliver in addition. Your production and product development processes use these data to prepare individualised approaches to meet the needs of a given customer and to recognise new potentials. Despite a more complex decision-making process, management gains transparency and contract management is simplified electronically for all involved.
- Meet your customer where he/she is now: SPG’s aim is to help your business recognise individual customer needs in all retail and B2B channels., based on their history of interactions with your company. We can help you build omnichannel systems that capture integral data, including: what products the customer has used, whether the customer has expressed an interest on your website for other products, whether he/she has requested a personal consultation, whether the customer has reported problems in the past with cooperation, and whether the customer would like to negotiate over the price of more prolonged service.
- See your customer as a whole: Through the integration of CRM system, customer and support databases, and financial products, SPG gives you customer composites rather than fragmented perspectives. By pooling your customer data repositories together, we eliminate the potential that the same customer is viewed differently by different service groups within your company.
- Deliver what your customer wants “just in time”: By developing integrated CRM, lifecycle, and customer channels, you can actively offer services when someone visits your website or retail outlet, recognise when it’s the right time for a customer survey or personal visit, and/or whether a customer is thinking of giving notice or reviving a contract. Integrated systems put the right services in each customer’s portfolio, and give your team the information they need to energize your customers and further develop their attachment to your company.
- Managing dispersed repositories of data, applications between disparate business areas, and unprepared customer channels
- Working within data protection restrictions, corporate structures, and IT architectures
- Drawing accurate conclusions from masses of data
- Optimising customer and distribution channels to meet the customer
SPG supports your efforts to discover where microservices can best serve your business. SPG also can provide process analysis, identification of needs, adjusted IT project management methodologies, and risk management
IT and Software Architecture
SPG works with you to remove barriers to progress and guide you through the process of aligning your systems with an Omnichannel management strategy.
Big Data, DWH, Real-Time Analytics
We can support you in the collection and recognition of data, as well as in the evaluation of existing data repositories and their integration with your IT
Mobile Technologies, Web Technologies, Networked Corporate IT
Put SPG’s strengths toward your success! With our support, you can take on individual developments tailored to your business, integrate existing systems with standardised software, and expand existing channels to include new perspectives.