Software can only go so far if your business utilizes multiple platforms. If the different departments within your organization use different software, communication and data-processing capabilities drop dramatically. However, if you fully-integrate, you can attain near-perfect processing, seamless data interchange, and end-to-end execution. Enter: Specific-Group.
Why is Integration Essential?
3 out of every 4 businesses utilize multiple platforms. This is why you need to be that other business.
- Failed Data Transfers = Time Loss: When data is incompletely transferred, organizations are forced to manually check it themselves. This means man hours – consistent ones.
- Low Information Availability = Higher Data Mining Costs: If metadata cannot be managed efficiently, accurate information cannot be deduced. This forces businesses to manually aggregate and compare data from different departments, which could influence poor decision-making.
- IT Internal Support = Minimal External Support: At the heart of every business is a versatile IT staff. However, if they're busy putting out fires caused by the clashing of software systems, they won't be able to work on what's most important – supporting your business objectives and user base.
The Specific Way to Integrate
As with our software development, we provide end-to-end Enterprise Application Integration that's guaranteed to accelerate business functions.
Project Analysis: From the beginning, we ensure a clear, collective vision by establishing deliverables, technology to be used, and complete transparency with budgetary requirements.
- Technology and Security Consulting
- Infrastructure Auditing and Testing
- Integration Architecture
- Project Deliverables and Execution
Complete Business Integration: By connecting your applications and databases to a central hub, we allow for streamlined data interchange and synchronization.
- Centralized Data Access
- Business Process Management
- Full-cycle Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Implementation
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
Ad Hoc Integration Solutions: Sometimes integration requires a personal touch. For customers who seek data-interchange between differing applications (or even isolated ones), you will find our solutions both flexible and customizable.
- Custom Database Connection Development
- Existing Application Reengineering
- Custom API Integration