Aside from the development team and Quality Assurance, business analysis is yet another vital factor in ensuring the success of your custom product. Specific-Group’s professional analysts act as a liaison between your organization and development teams as problem solvers. An analyst will translate your market requirements into functions for development and testing.
The role of a Business Analyst:
- Understand how a software or web application will solve a problem or meet a need.
- Communicate the regulatory, legal, and technical requirements of your organization.
- Take conceptual ideas and turn them into tangible working functions.
- Hold the development team accountable to operational standards and procedures.
- Document the process thoroughly to explain the functions to the end user.
The strength of a business analyst is their in-depth knowledge of the industry. For instance, standard web apps may help you with simple tasks now, but are you entering data manually, or entering the same data in multiple sheets? An analyst will recognize opportunities for streamlining your process with a custom web application.
At Specific-Group, the person with this responsibility poses outstanding organizational and management skills with the technical skills needed to get the job done. They take an active role in developing IT solutions. As a company we are uniquely able to identify analysts who can work to make your business more efficient and productive. Contact our qualified IT staff for your first analysis. When your business is ready, Specific-Group is here to help. Give us a call at (1)786-916-2452 today.