At Specific-Group, we've got software prototyping down to a science. Our perfected process isolates early hiccups, refines functionality, and detects potential problems to inform future iterations.
But first – why do we prototype?
The WHY behind Prototyping
Many who hear 'prototyping' immediately think expensive. The truth is, skipping prototyping and stumbling towards pitfalls is the more costly path. Why?
- Minimize Risks with Development - Oftentimes, misunderstandings about requirements end up hurting your bottom line. When you prototype, however, you're guaranteed that all features perform their desired functions effectively.
- Investment Control - By definition, prototyping helps root out major kinks prior to development. Once you're aware of desired outcomes, realistic deliverables and schedules can be set to maximize efficiency.
- Business Process Simulations - If your software is underperforming, your business will soon follow suit. Before we invest in development, we thoroughly simulate workflow to ensure things run smoothly and are user-focused.
The Perfected Process
Step by step, we go through the motions to make the process as seamless as possible.
- Managing Requirements - Give us your general vision for your future software and we will specify, verify, and delineate requirements to get there. By setting clear-cut deliverables monitored by our QA Team, we can hit the ground running to deliver excellent work.
- Interactive Wireframes - Regardless of complexity, we create wireframes for every type of software. Our extensive experience in business modeling and mechanics allow us to preview important features before development begins. Wireframes give everyone involved the ability to visualize application behavior, simulate data processing, and improve usability – all while testing various business scenarios.
- Interface Design - As we near the final phase, our internal design team will develop a high-quality, customized GUI that can help you visualize the look and feel of your future software. This affords your business the most comprehensive look at your application before development begins.