Digitalisation + Industry 4.0 = Economic Miracle 4.0 for Your Success?
“Digitalisation” has become a word of the moment, used to represent a spectrum of ideas ranging from the electrical signal to binary processing and data storage to today's digitised networking of nearly all spheres of daily life. Digitalisation is a major challenge facing our industries, specifically because it places demands on all areas of a company.
What does this mean for your company's IT and your processes?
Digitalisation is profoundly customer-driven. It means significant investments of time and resources – with cost savings only seen in the long term. Digitalisation also means being able to respond flexibly and with agility to new demands and to implement change promptly in series production.
The target consumer of tomorrow grew up in a digital world, accustomed to accessing services on demand. The consumer expects immediate services: waiting means risk, individualisation comes before conformity. Increasing digitalisation is opening up new business areas and service potential for all age groups, not just “digital natives.” Personal BI is an integral part of the typical household ecosystem, and two results have emerged: 1.) data protection is a focal point and concern, and 2.) bandwidth needs of online devices are increasing. In European markets in particular, the age group just a little bit older than the digital generation holds significant purchasing power.
This means UIs and processes must be comprehensible to all users. All channels – bricks-and-mortar retail, traditional and social media sources, and the Internet at large – need to be digitally integrated just as much as manufacturing, distribution, and logistics. All of this places new demands on talent scouting and the managing of suitable employee portfolios. IT skills are becoming increasingly important while expertise is becoming more rare. Business proximity is decisive.
New authentication processes, new manufacturing opportunities (from 3D printing to modularisation), social media, business intelligence, real-time data management, and new distribution channels create opportunities for sustained growth in the current decade. The degree of automation is increasing along with the importance of business-oriented IT.
Advantages for Your Company
- Discover new business partners and new customers
- Get to know existing customers better and better understand their needs
- Increase international visibility
- Further automate and individualise your production
- Optimize current production processes
- Implement real time reporting
- Manufacture small batches or large series cost-effectively
- Respond flexibly and at a higher level within decreasing innovation and product cycles
- Determine individual customer needs across channels and proactively present him/her with personalised offerings
- Invest in integrated, modular IT that networks all company divisions and sectors
- Establish security of systems, channels, and lines of communication
- Identify and acquire the spectrum of talent necessary to meet diverse timelines and expertise requirements
- Facilitate procedural models for short, intensive development cycles
- Address complex, automated processes with high variance
- Ensure quality management for systems, processes, and communication
Procedural model and methodology
Specific-Group uses a proprietary software development and project management model to guide its customers through their individual projects.
SPG helps you define which IT areas of your company are most suitable for a digitalisation strategy and where you can add the greatest value.
Look to SPG to amplify and tighten up all IT and IT-related areas, from conception to test automation, from prescriptive to operational, and from conception to implementation
IT-Security, Operational Security, Risk Management and Reporting
From Individual Software Development to Turnkey IT Teams
Our offer to you: SPG will support you over the short, medium, and long run with comprehensive, strategic Digitalisation skills. Whether you are looking for support in a project, in operations, or to shore up vulnerable areas, SPG knows how.